Mission Critical Signalling Solutions for the Alarm Security Industry
Mission Critital Signalling
Solutions for the Alarm Security Industry
Permaconn’s communication solutions provide a private and secure network to ensure that alarm signals are securely delivered from the protected premises to the control room.
- Permaconn radios connect to the cloud network using single-sim, dual-sim or Ethernet/fi bre networks.
- Constant triple-path connection with realtime supervision of all network links back to Permaconn radios and bases
- Can connect all alarm panels to control rooms in SA
- All Permaconn radios have three inputs and three outputs and a serial interface
- Plug-and-play easy installation
- Low power consumption
High-speed, high-security communication software platforms
Permaconn’s communication solutions provide a private and secure network (encrypted to AES128). This ensures alarm signals are securely delivered from the protected premises to the control room.
Atlas – Permaconn’s secure platform for remote management of Permaconn communicators and all aspects of account and radio fleet administration.
PCS – a remote access tool that allows real-time programming of a broad range of third-party alarm systems.
Pocket Secure – Permaconn’s smartphone app that enables consumers and business owners to remotely control their alarm systems from anywhere in the world.
Did you know?
- Permaconn is the only solution in South Africa that can o er immediate dual SIM activation.
- Clients have the freedom to activate and deactivate their Permaconn radios using the Atlas platform.
- Permaconn clients only pay for their active radios.
- CM12 cable theft monitoring and alerting system add on device is now available.
- The PM54 is an industry-fi rst 3-in-1 connectivity solution that will combine a high-speed 4G router with a Wi-Fi hotspot and an alarm communicator. This provides secure comms for any network-ready device including intruder alarms, IP cameras, access control systems and IoT devices.
Leading the way in reliability & ease of use
A range of radios o er operation over all digital mobile networks (2G, 3G, 4G, and the latest dedicated IoT networks) and/or IP networks and across multiple network operators. All radios include Contact ID (CID) interface and 3 i/o
- PM 22
- • Uses latest Cat M1 network, designed for machine-to-machine comms
• Longer range and 20% greater penetration into buildings
•PM45 3G (3G & 2G):
• Supports remote upload and download to alarm panels
• Multiple secure paths back to the control room
PM 45 4G:
• Automated switching between SIMs and mobile networks delivers 99.99% network availability
• Fits inside alarm panel enclosure and suitable for ATM & M2M applications
• High speed RS232 interface
• IP only communicator
PM 1048 3G:
• Highly fl exible standalone dual SIM and IP communicator
• Complete with independent power supply and battery backup for power up to 24 hours.
Reliability with our Stand Alone Agreement
A specially tailored Stand Alone Agreement is available to provide you with added fl exibility:
- When cash flow is a problem. The Stand Alone Agreement means that as your base and your income grows, you can buy your own Permaconn system and move it from our Secureconnect base to your own control room.
The Stand Alone Agreement can be used:
- When the client wants to monitor their own alarms
- They don’t want to pay monthly fees to a control room
- A large corporate wants to monitor their signals internally, for the Panic function and opening and closing of branches.
- SMS cost savings benefit to security companies – uses push notifications on data network
- Can charge separately for each
- Pocket Secure Plus user per household
- Pocket Secure App can be labelled with your company’s branding and marketing
- Standalone option available – customers without control rooms can utilise the system and monitor their customers
System includes 1 hour and 2 minute radio polling
Get plugged into alarm Communication with Permaconn
Commercial ICT is your Permaconn technology solutions distributor! Contact us today and find out how we can help you gain a competitive advantage, win more contracts and boost revenue with these leading global brands.
Win more contracts and boost revenue with these leading global brands.
Call us today for more information
Elvey Techno Park,
No 27 Greenstone Way,
Greenstone Hill, Greenstone, 1609
24 Hours Tel:
010 590 6177